Bob's Flags respects the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. It is our goal to provide you with an enjoyable and satisfying shopping experience, and to meet and surpass your expectations.
The customer information that Bob's Flags collects through its web site is used to process orders and to improve your shopping experience. We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
- When you visit our web site, we automatically recognize your ISP (Internet service provider), the web page from which you came, and record your activity on our site, but cannot identify you as an individual.
- The information you supply to us is added to our customer database. We may also send you emails to inform you of new products, services, and special offers, special promotions or upcoming events. If you don’t want to receive such mailings or emails from us, please click: unsubscribe.
- We may also share names, addresses or email addresses of our registered web site guests with contractors that Bob's Flags may hire to assist us in making improvements to the site. Bob's Flags requires that such companies keep all such information confidential and use it solely for the purpose of making improvements to the site.
- We do not share name and address information with any catalog companies that offer similar products. We will not share any personal financial information.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small piece of information that web sites use to remember information about users. Bob's Flags uses two types of cookies to recognize our members and remember shopping list items. Bob's Flags uses transient cookies to provide continuity from page to page, within a single visit, these cookies store information such as your shopping list to simplify checkout. They do not contain any personal identifying information.
Bob's Flags also uses persistent cookies to identify members after their first visit. These cookies remain on the hard drive of a PC and allow a user to enter our site without having to log in on every visit. To access any secure areas such as your account information or checkout, you must still enter your password.